The first time I made this was for Paupau 16/10/12. We hadn’t moved into the castle yet. Sarsar and I made it in the Houseparents’ house and Sarsar spilt an entire pan because it was in one of those jelly pans, on the way to the oven! 🙂
The cake pictured above was made about a month ago with Nikita
1 1/2 cups full fat yoghurt
2/3 cup olive oil
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
pinch freshly ground nutmeg
1. Oven to 350˚F. Grease 9-inch springform pan lightly with baking spray or oil and line the bottom with parchment (haven’t used parchment till now)
2. Whisk together the yoghurt, olive oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla
3. Add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, nutmeg, stir until no lumps
4. Pour batter. Bake about 50-60 minutes. Covering with foil at end if top is browning.
5. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.